Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstract Submission is now closed. Authors will be notified by 15 May 2019.
Please find below the essential information for submitting your Abstract.
General Information & Deadlines
1. Abstracts MUST be submitted electronically via the online submission system by the given deadline of 1st April 2019.
Abstracts received via fax, e-mail or received after the deadline will not be accepted and therefore will not be considered for the programme or publication.
2. Abstracts need to be submitted for one of the follwing topics:
• Forensic genetics and genomics of human and non-human biological samples
• Population genetics and forensic DNA databases
• New polymorphisms of forensic interest
• DNA typing methodologies and strategies
• Forensic mathematics and statistics
• DNA phenotyping, pharmacogenetics, and epigenetics
• Standards, quality control, accreditation, and ethics
3. A preferred presentation method should be selected during the submission from the following options:
• Oral Presentation
• Poster Presentation
4. Once the abstract is submitted it can be changed until the Abstract Submission Deadline of 1st April 2019.
5. All abstracts will be reviewed by the ISFG Scientific Commitee who will consider its formal aspects and the content. They will decide which abstracts will be accepted and may reconsider the final presentation type.
6. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book (online only). Abstracts not suitable for display will be rejected. Please have your abstract checked for correct spelling, punctuation, grammar and formal structure. The organiser reserves the right to edit abstracts if necessary prior to the publication in the Abstract Book.
7. All presenting authors will receive an acceptance/rejection notification via e-mail by 15th May 2019.
8. All presenting authors are obliged to register by 10th June 2019.
9. All abstracts must be written in English.
10. The abstract title is limited by 150 characters and must be submitted using ALL CAPS (eg. „MY ABSTRACT ABOUT ISFG 2019 WILL BE PRESENTED IN PRAGUE“).
11. Up to 20 authors can be submitted for one abstract (including the presenting author).
The presenting author is selected first; other authors can be added only when the presenting author is submitted. However, the author order can be changed if needed by swopping the names in the list of the authors.
The first name is considered to be the main author.
12. The maximum abstract length is 1800 characters (including spaces).
13. The number of submitted abstracts per one submitter/author is not limited.
In case of any questions or comments or may you need any assistance please kindly contact us preferebly via email email@example.com or on the phone number +420 261 174 312.
28th ISFG Congress Secretariat
Prague Congress Centre
5. kvetna 65, 140 21 Prague 4, Czech Republic
Tel.: +420 261 174 301; Fax: +420 261 174 307